As far as blogging recognition goes, there is nothing that beats getting an award (The previous one being the Liebster). This is my second award since I started Organised Clutter, and I would like to thank Tasneem from LeBohemianWriter for it.
The rules of this blog award are the following:
- Display the award certificate on your website
- Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented your award
- Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers
- Drop them a comment to tip them off after you’ve linked them in the post
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself
The 15 bloggers I would like to give the award to are…
- Transcending Borders
- Sarah E Kushner
- The Ultimate Voyager
- Crazy Train to Tinky Town
- Lesley Carter
- Jennifer Burnham
- Passion Writing
- My Spoken Heart
- Inspire and Action
- Iconically Rare
Wow, that ward hard. I follow so many amazing blogs and everyone does an exceptional job, but those are my must-reads in the blogosphere!
The 7 facts about me are…
- I am always in the search for a legendary book – recent obsession being The Hunger Games
- I am a self-confessed coffee addict. Cappuccinos for life!
- Ever since I was 12, I have been trying to maintain long nails – which is a challenge since I am a nail biter
- Being surrounded by many different cultures, I like taking bits from everywhere to form my own traditions
- I have a slightly obsessive nature that drives me to achieve goals
- Friends is my favorite TV show, it literally makes everything OK in life
- I am very ambitious – hence my blog being a clutter of different genres and topics. I want to read books, watch films, catch up with TV shows, keep up with the latest fashion and beauty trends, be successful at work and be an epic chef – all in a days work, only so I can blog about it later on.
That’s all about me. Until next time 🙂